Screen printing or Silk Screen is a printing method in which ink is forced through a mesh stencil (the screen) onto garments, or selected substrates. For each color printed, a new screen is made. Screen printing is a cost effective way to decorate apparel for your corporation, school, team, or organization.
- Minimum order is 12 units – Quantity discounts available
- Have less than 12? Give us a call anyway, we remain flexible to meet your needs!
- Choose from hundreds of ink color options
- Custom color match available. (Additional Charges may apply)
- Team/League sets available – call for a quote
- We can print your hand drawn artwork!
- Film/Vinyl names and numbers are also available.
- Standard turnaround is 7-10 business days from order/artwork approval and deposit
Artwork: “Vector Line Art” file(s) required. .AI, .EPS, or .PDF are all acceptable file formats.
Please have all “type” converted to outlines to avoid font submissions. If none of these file types are available to you, we can redraw your artwork. (Additional Charges may apply)
How it’s done: